International labour lawServices
Advisory services for managersServices
Labour law and labour law legal advice
- Assistance and defence in conciliation hearings and trials.
- Assistance and defence in mediation and arbitration.
- Employment contracts.
- Contracting, subcontracting and relationships with temporary employment agencies (TEAs).
- Subrogation of staff and business succession.
- Remuneration policies.
- Equality plans.
- Advice on international mobility and expatriates.
- Protocols for the use and access of technological goods.
- Geographical mobility.
- Substantial changes in working conditions.
- Functional mobility (changes in functions).
- Holidays, leaves, breaks and work-life balance.
- Dismissals and disciplinary schemes.
Special employment relationships: senior executives
- Drafting of senior executive employment contracts and non-competition agreements.
- Advice on terminating the employment of senior executives from the company.
Business restructuring: collective redundancies, MSCT, ERTEs
- Collective redundancies (EREs).
- Temporary redundancy schemes (ERTEs): suspension of contracts or reduction of working hours.
- Inapplicability of collective agreements.
- Business succession. Transfer of autonomous production units.
- Substantial changes in working conditions: individual and collective.
- Geographical mobility: national and international.
- Functional mobility.
Collective labour law: negotiation of agreements, disputes, strikes
- Negotiation with workers' representatives: works councils, delegates and union sections.
- Negotiation of statutory and non-statutory collective agreements.
- Drafting and implementation of collective agreements.
- Harmonisation of agreement terms and conditions in business succession processes.
- Company agreements and pacts.
- Collective disputes.
- Strikes and lockouts.
Social security: pension plans and funds
- Pension plans and funds.
- Corporate responsibility: contributions.
- Temporary disabilities and their monitoring.
- Permanent disabilities.
- Early retirement and retirement: preparation of individual and collective schemes.
- Analysis of the Social Security scheme.
Labour litigation and proceedings
- Individual and collective proceedings.
- Defence against challenges to redundancy schemes (EREs and ERTEs).
- Dismissals and disciplinary sanctions.
- Objective dismissals.
- Collective disputes.
- Involvement during work inspections.
- Mediation and arbitration.
- Social Security litigation.
- Ordinary and extraordinary appeals (reconsideration, reversal, cassation and relief).
- Administrative and contentious-administrative procedures in labour-related and Social Security matters.
Occupational health and safety
- Workplace accidents and occupational illnesses.
- Business obligations.
- Inter-company coordination, surveillance and information.
- Compliance checks for prevention obligations: compliance.
- Corporate responsibilities.
- Assistance in case of workplace accidents: sanctions and benefit surcharge.
- Assistance in case of work inspections and recourse against notices of violation.