International labour lawServices
Advisory services for managersServices
Audits, due diligence, labour law compliance check
- Labour-related aspects in merger and acquisition processes.
- Preparation and analysis of labour and employment due diligence.
- Identification of existing labour-related irregularities in the transferred company.
- Review of adaptation to current labour legislation.
- Analysis of the human resources structure and practices.
- Proposals for action and channels for their implementation.
Outsourcing, illegal transfer and business succession
- Conducting studies to identify labour-related situations of risk in the following areas:
- TRADES: negotiation and formalisation of agreements.
- TEAs: assistance obtaining administrative permits.
- TEAs: formalisation and review of staffing services contracts.
- Works or service contracts: legal compliance check.
- Succession and transfer of businesses, work centres and autonomous production units.
- Conventional subrogation.
- Succession and transfer of contracts.
- Illegal transfer of workers: control protocols.
Confidentiality and data protection agreements
- Design of confidentiality and trade secret protocols and clauses.
- Definition of conduct that violates the duty of secrecy.
- Adoption of measures to ensure the duty of secrecy during the term of the contract.
- Adoption of measures to ensure the duty of secrecy after the termination of the contract.
- Data protection: staff selection and privacy.
- Professional contact information.
- Internal whistleblower systems.
- Transfers of data between companies.
- Data protection and union action.
Business controls and new technologies
- Fundamental rights and guarantees of workers’ digital rights.
- Performance and control: protocols for the use of technological means and digital devices.
- Technological control of workers: video cameras, chats, email, computers and other electronic devices, telephone recordings, geolocation.
- Digital disconnection protocols.
- Staff training and awareness actions on the use of technological tools.
- Employee workplace and locker searches.
- Health checks: medical check-ups.
- Controls for absenteeism.
- Purpose and limits of controls: performance and conduct.
Workplace harassment, gender equality and work-life balance
- Protocols of action in case of complaints of workplace harassment.
- Plans for effective equality between men and women.
- Monitoring and evaluation systems for equality plans.
- Labour-related measures for gender equality.
- Wage transparency and reducing the gender wage gap.
- Adjustment of working hours for work-life balance.
- Reduction of working hours for family reasons.